Pages

Monday, October 24, 2016

Ever Thankful

This day...today...has been an amazing day.  Why?  I'm not really sure.  There was nothing special about this day really...and yet...it was special.   Why?...because even though I slept very little I woke up alive...feeling light and good...knowing that whatever the day held it was going to be ok.  Why?  Because Jesus was with me.  I know...that no matter what...He is faithful and will never abandon me.  He lets me know over and over again that regardless of what's going on around us...if we are trusting in Him then He is right there...surrounding...holding...protecting...loving.  And for me personally...when things get crazy in my world all I have to do is whisper...Jesus I need you now...or...Jesus help me...and He comes with this amazing peace.  Really it's as if He just drops it on me.  I don't even always notice the moment peace takes over but as I'm working I realize that everything is good and I'm calm.  It's an amazing thing! 

I. Am. Ever. Thankful. and I. Am. Blessed.

Psalm 107:1
Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good!
His faithful love endures forever.

Psalm 28:6-7
Praise the Lord!
For He has heard my cry for mercy.
The Lord is my strength and shield.
I trust Him with all my heart.
He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy.
I burst out in songs of thanksgiving.

It is a feeling that is hard to describe that the Lord has filled me with tonight!  Joy...surges of happiness and comfort...unending.  I believe that at times the Lord blesses us with these times so we can share it with others.  To let others know that no matter how bad things may seem...if we are walking with the Lord our God...He is with you and helping you always. 

Give Him thanks
Give Him praise
Give Him your all
and He will give you His best
Then you will know
Yes
You will know



No comments:

Post a Comment