Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2016

A Prelude

Yesterday when I opened my bible it was to Psalm 107.  What I saw written on the pages took me back a few months when the Lord allowed me to be broken beyond words and then begin a healing process in me that is still ongoing today.  My story...like many of yours...is a journey filled with struggles and victories...pain and healing...and much grace from a Savior whom I am believing has more love for me...for us...than any of us can even imagine.  And if I'm completely honest with you here...there are minutes...days even...that it is oh so hard to really understand all of that.  That is where faith has to step in and I have to allow the Holy Spirit to take over and renew my thoughts.  Because you see, if I don't allow the Holy Spirit to take over then doubt takes over...and then the struggle.  Yet the Lord is faithful to help us...and I am ever thankful!

Lamentations 3:22-23
 The faithful love of the Lord never ends!
    His mercies never cease.
23 Great is his faithfulness;
    his mercies begin afresh each morning.


This post is just a place to begin...a prelude if you will with more to come.  





No comments:

Post a Comment