Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2016

New Morning Thoughts

Your mercies are new every morning...Your grace is sufficient for me...You are my Shepherd...The Lord of my life.  O, Lord...wash over me with Your love and mercy...Your truth and grace this morning.  Make me new...make me clean...make me whole.  I need You more and more...right now...today.  Please forgive me...make me clean.  Wash me clean in the rivers of Your love.  Let me dip in the streams of Your mercy.  Drown me in Your living water and cleanse me...help me to feel Your love.  I will praise You...I will praise You...Praise the LAMB for sinners slain...O Lord.  Keep me safe in You today.  Thank You Lord for saving me.  Thank You Lord for keeping me.  Thank You Lord for saving my soul...Thank You Lord for making me whole...Thank you Lord for giving to me...Thy great salvation so rich and free.  In Jesus name...In Jesus name...amen...amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment