Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Broken

Lord...today...I come broken before You...I couldn't get anymore broken than I have become the last couple of weeks...I am literally sick from all of the breaking.  Forgive me Lord...please Lord forgive me.  Give me another chance to show you...and others...that I am worth saving...that I am worth having around.  Lord...I just want to place myself in Your sweet hands...The nail scarred hands of You...my Savior.  Please make me whole...please make me new.  You Lord are the Potter...I Lord am the clay...mold me and make me in anyway You want me to be.  I so desperately need Your help today.  Your soothing and calming to my soul...my innermost being...my mind.  Heal me spiritually...I don't even care about my physical body anymore...but my spiritual self...the part of me that brings me close to You Lord...the part of me that others see as it comes through...because of You Lord...only because of You.  Keep me in Your presence today as I go.  I need Thee O. I need Thee...every hour I need Thee...O bless me now my Savior...I come to Thee.  I bow before thee Lord today...keep me Lord...along my way...In JESUS name...In JESUS name...

No comments:

Post a Comment