Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Ah, Lord God

Ah, Lord God
Thou has made the Heavens and the earth by Thy great power.
Ah Lord God
Thou has made the Heavens and the earth by Thy outstretched arms.

Nothing is too difficult for Thee
Nothing is too difficult for Thee

Ah, Lord God
Thou has made the Heavens and the earth by Thy outstretched arms.

This is just a little chorus that came to my mind this morning while getting ready for work.  I of course was in the process of talking to the Lord and explaining to Him how tired I was of certain things in my life and things going on around me.  Asking Him to please change things that I can't seem to change myself.  I believed that He was answering by letting me know that "nothing" is too difficult for Him to change....for any of us!  Look at all He has done.  He made the whole universe. WOW!!  No one else could do that.  If God can do the things that we know He has done....He can take care of us and all of our little....insurmountable to us at times....problems that we have.  And then I read my devotional.  This is just one sentence from it....

As you open up to Me, I will put My thoughts in your mind and My song in your heart.

He's talking to me this morning....is He talking to you?

Jeremiah 32:17
 17 ‘Ah, Lord God! Behold, You have made the heavens and the earth by Your great power and outstretched arm. There is nothing too hard for You.

until we see Jesus....face to face


3 comments:

  1. wow....I needed this Chelle...nothing is too difficult for Him. Thank you thank you thank you. And tons of hugs. Wishes for a beautiful Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!! Keep that communication line open and He will tell you many more things. :) I LOVE it when Father speaks so clearly and plainly.
    Thanks for sharing.
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chelle! I think the Lord is always telling me that I am on the right track, and to stop worrying so much. I am not too sure why worrying is more attractive than just laying it down...probably being a perfectionist doesn't help?

    Thank you for your kind support in your blog today! I do need to remember that the Lord always wants to talk, and to soothe his poor, worried children. I love that devotional sentence. I want his song in my heart!
    Blessings :)
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete