Pages

Friday, November 7, 2014

Mustard Seed Faith

Luke 17:6 NLT
 The Lord answered, “If you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mulberry tree, ‘May you be uprooted and thrown into the sea,’ and it would obey you!

Most times I feel that all the faith I can muster up....pun not intended....is only as big as a mustard seed.  When something....big for me....comes up in my life I always think....you can do this....you've got this....no problem!  But....when it comes right down to it....I know I do not "got this"!  However, I do know the One who does.  The One who does is God. God has "got this"!  Satan does his best to fill you with doubt....discouragement....fear....about what ever it is you need faith for.  When that starts happening you just need to take a step back....then....with all your might....jump forward and land right on that dirty little devils head and let him know that you are not afraid of any of the doubts and fears that he is planting in your mind!  Tell him that your mighty Lord and Savior is walking with you through your battle today and you will not be defeated!!  Our Lord is a Warrior and He is fighting your battle for you today!  

"until we see JESUS....face to face"

1 comment:

  1. In His strength! Nice lesson. In Him we can overcome giants. Without Him we will stumbling over a blade of straw. Yes, our Lord is a Warrior. Thank you for writing about this.

    ReplyDelete