Pages

Friday, August 8, 2014

Standing On Solid Ground

As I have been reading in the Word this week something inside of me has changed.  I had written about having so many things to say....but couldn't seem to get them out.  I was frustrated with the whole process of....well....the jumbled mess of my thoughts!!  I've been there before....sooo many times....and knew if I could start the process of sorting it out through writing the words down....I would be able to hear again....live again.  And right now....this very moment in time....I am so thankful....grateful....for all that I am hearing within.  God is good and I know that He loves me.  While walking through this I asked the Lord for a few things.  One was to give me a desire....really what I asked was for....a consuming desire....to read and study His Word like I had before.  Well let me tell you....God is faithful!  The last couple of days I have that again.  I read a chapter and things....words....thoughts....just pop out at me!  Seems I want to underline everything!!  Then there's the understanding of what I read....it is there.  And writing....Yes!  He is giving me much to write....maybe to share....and I am so thankful.

I know that there will always be times of discouragement....not hearing....not listening....in my life.  But I will always try to remember this....

Through it all....the highs and the lows of life....God is faithful to all of us.  He loves us with an amazing love that we can't even come close to comprehending.  We just have to keep praying....trusting....believing....and knowing that....all is well because we have JESUS!

Psalm 26:12
Now I stand on solid ground,
and will publicly praise the Lord.

"until we see JESUS....face to face"


No comments:

Post a Comment