Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

Thank You

This morning Lord we are completely dependent on you.  You give guidance....protection....provide for our needs and heal....body soul and mind.  Thank You Lord for all that You do.  Just like the shepherds of old as they watch over their sheep, You are always with us....bringing us back into the fold whenever we stray.  Thank You Lord for bringing us through the night and waking us up this morning....we are truly blessed.  Amen

Psalm 23

 The Lord is my shepherd;
I shall not want.
He makes me to lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside the still waters.
He restores my soul;
He leads me in the paths of righteousness
For His name’s sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil;
For You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You anoint my head with oil;
My cup runs over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
All the days of my life;
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord
Forever.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chelle! You are so right...just waking up to a new day is a wonderful gift. Life is chock-full of opportunities and moments to meet the Lord in his actions and his people. Who knew that better than King David? He does lead us on the paths of righteousness. And he led me here today. I am so glad!

    Happy Monday my friend!
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was good Chelle,
    I imagined standing outside when a storm is approaching...The electricity in the air makes the hair on your arms stand up!
    That is how I imagine God's voice.
    So glad the Word is full of power like that!
    Blessings and love~ Lisa

    ReplyDelete