Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2014

To Know Him More

David wrote some great prayers. Psalm 86 is a favorite of mine. I love the first verse...

Bend down O Lord, and hear my prayer;
answer me, for I need your help.

How many times have you called out to God in....frustration....need....deep despair....when you really needed to know that He heard you?  At one time or another I'm guessing we all have.  Today though I'm really loving the 11th verse....

Teach me Your way, Lord,
that I may rely on Your faithfulness;
give me an undivided heart,
that I may fear Your name.

Something we should always want is for our knowledge of Him to be increased.  For myself I feel the more I know Him....the better I understand His ways....then how much more will my faith in Him grow.  I want to always be aware of Him in every area of my life.  To always be growing in Him.  I want my heart to always call out to Him....my first thoughts to always be turned to the Lord in all situations....good and bad. 

"until we see JESUS....face to face"

No comments:

Post a Comment