Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog.  I still have some work to do on it but it's finally starting to come together.  

My prayer is that lives be touched, by the LORD, through this blog.  I believe that JESUS is coming back soon and I want everyone who visits here to somehow be touched by HIM.  It's not me, or my words, that I want to shine.  It's the LORD and HIS words....HIS heart....that I want everyone to see and feel.  More....more....more of HIM and little of me.  

A good prayer to pray daily is this one....

Psalm 51:10
Create in me a clean heart, O GOD,
and renew a right spirit within me.

and this....

Psalm 139:23-24

Search me, O GOD, and know my heart;
test me and know my anxious thoughts.
Point out anything in me that offends you,
and lead me along the path of everlasting life. 


until we see JESUS....face to face


 


5 comments:

  1. Thank you dear one for sharing your new uplifting blog. Many blessings as the people that come here will find. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea!!! A new blog!
    I was missing you so much Chelle, I am glad you started this. Praying blessings into this blog and for Father to reach many people.

    <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless this new blog!

    So glad you were able to get it up and going so quickly... Psalm 51:10 is my absolute favorite verse, and I do pray it everyday...Psalm 139 is perfect for daily prayer also.
    I will add this to my blog roll so I can keep up with your updates, although I had your old blog on my toolbar so that you were only a click away ;)
    Blessings and love~ Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chelle, looking forward to all you have to write here as always, you focus on God.
    God bless my friend
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your e-mail Chelle! I am glad I may be your friend here. God bless you and this special blog.

    ReplyDelete