Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2015

While most of us were sleeping last night God was making sure the early morning hours were going to be beautiful for us.  When I went outside I saw where HE had sprinkled glitter all over the ground...actually little ice crystals...where I live. It was only about 28 outside but still...Wow...so beautiful!

God does so many awesome things for us to see if we will just open our eyes and look!  It can be hard to notice with all that's going on in the world right now.  Yet we have to remember that God is still with us and we are "tucked" in Him...protected in Him...we just need to press in and stay close knowing He won't leave us.  Don't let yourself be shaken.  Place your hope in Him.

God is the answer for our life.  Have faith...and if you fall down or fail...reach up and take His hand.  He will help you to get back to where you need to be.

Psalm 62:5-8

 Let all that I am wait quietly before God,
    for my hope is in him.
He alone is my rock and my salvation,
    my fortress where I will not be shaken.
My victory and honor come from God alone.
    He is my refuge, a rock where no enemy can reach me.
O my people, trust in him at all times.
    Pour out your heart to him,
    for God is our refuge. 

"until we see JESUS...face to face"






No comments:

Post a Comment