Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2015

I just heard a song that tells what the answer is...the answer to what troubles us...

Where could I go
Oh where could I go
Seeking a refuge for my soul
Needing a friend to help me in the end
Where could I go but to the Lord

The answer lies here...within these words...to all of our worries...our problems...even our discontent.
Discontent defined as: a restless desire or craving for something one does not have.

At times we don't know why we are so stirred up inside...why we feel a lack of something...or even what that something is.  Yet even the answer for that is in the words of the song.  If we go to the Lord our soul will find refuge...stillness...peace...

Psalm 46:1 NLT

GOD is our refuge and strength,
always ready to help in times of trouble. 

"until we see JESUS...face to face" 

2 comments:

  1. Amen, I'm feeling this too, only Jesus, only His way, our refuge our strength
    God bless my friend
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen!
    We find everything we need in Jesus!
    Blessings and love~Lisa

    ReplyDelete