Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Tonight I am so thankful.  Even though I fail my Lord and Savior daily....He has never failed me.  I have been reading scriptures very randomly.  Each one I read speaks something to my heart.  The last one I read was...

Colossians 2:6-7

And now, just as you accepted Christ Jesus as your Lord, you must continue to follow him. Let your roots grow down into him, and let your lives be built on him. Then your faith will grow strong in the truth you were taught, and you will overflow with thankfulness.

Then it hit me....

I truly am thankful!  God is so good!  Gods love is more than anything I could have ever imagined!  At times I stray and I fail but God....God never leaves me and He never gives up on me.  His love will forever endure....He will always hold me steady.  The awesome love of God is most amazing!  

"until we see JESUS....face to face"

No comments:

Post a Comment