Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Shake Off Those Heavy Bands

I heard this morning that the Lord doesn't inhabit the complaints of His people, no....He inhabits the praises of His people.  So this morning I just want to say Thank You Lord....Praise YOUR Holy Precious Name.

There is nothing in this world that I want more than to be close to the Lord.  I want His presence to be....closer than close to me as I go through my day. I'm sure that we all want that.  So we just need to praise Him.
 
Prepare us today Lord to be a living sanctuary for You.  We thank You Lord for all You have done for us. You have always been so good to us. Saving us....watching over us....healing us, soul....mind....body....more times than we can count.  Thank You....Thank You Lord.  Amen

Today just decide within yourself that no matter what your day holds....

Shake off those heavy bands
Lift up those holy hands
Let all God's children 
Praise The LORD! 

Psalm 150

Praise the Lord!
Praise God in his sanctuary;
    praise him in his mighty heaven!
Praise him for his mighty works;
    praise his unequaled greatness!
Praise him with a blast of the ram’s horn;
    praise him with the lyre and harp!
Praise him with the tambourine and dancing;
    praise him with strings and flutes!
Praise him with a clash of cymbals;
    praise him with loud clanging cymbals.
Let everything that breathes sing praises to the Lord!
Praise the Lord!






3 comments:

  1. Amen Chelle,
    we praise Him at all times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen!

    I am getting better about not complaining so much...Instead I will praise Him for all that He has given...anything more than what He gives is extra baggage that we just don't need...holding us back from moving freely towards God's will for us.
    Praying you are well.
    ~Blessings and love~
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great reminder Chelle. :)

    Praise You Jesus! I praise You for the good things, the bad things and I praise You because You alone are God and Your very existence demands praise.

    Blessings,
    <><

    ReplyDelete