Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Tonight is one of those times I just need to write.  So...there will probably be some rambling going on.  Writing and music seem to clear my head so the good thoughts...GOD thoughts...flow through more freely.  Who can't use more good GOD thoughts in their life?!

So I've been listening to some music tonight and just trying to press in closer to Him.  I know the Lord is always with us but at times I just need to feel Him closer...we all do.  For me...close...isn't always an easy place to get too with people but with the Lord...that's really my desire.  To be close to Him and to be more like Him...getting rid of more and more of the old me.  so this morning when I started reading I wasn't surprised at where I started...


Psalms 119:17-20 ESV
17 Deal bountifully with your servant,
    that I may live and keep your word.
18 Open my eyes, that I may behold
    wondrous things out of your law.
19 I am a sojourner on the earth;
    hide not your commandments from me!
20 My soul is consumed with longing
    for your rules at all times.

At 3a.m. this morning that really got my attention.  It takes no explanation to understand.  It is just an awesome passage and it just really speaks to me...right to my soul!  I truly do long for Him and the things of the Lord...more than I can even began to express!

Open our eyes Lord that we may see You.  As we are just passing through our life here on earth help us to become closer and closer to You.  Help us to live in Your ways.  Consumed with and by You is an awesome way to be!  Help us to live faithfully for You.  In Jesus name...Amen!

"until we see JESUS...face to face"


No comments:

Post a Comment