Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Be Still My Soul

Sitting and thinking....on many things that have been happening within and around me lately....one thing comes to mind....Be.Still.My.Soul.

So longing for the Lord to come down and fill my soul....my heart....to the fullest with nothing but Him.  For His calming to simply still my soul.  That is my prayer tonight.  I pray that as well for many in my life that just need Him to still their souls. 

When our own life and the lifes of those we love become infected with sickness....with hopelessness...with sadness....the best thing that can happen is just a simple touch....a touch from our Lord.  We need Him to calm us....to reach out....wrap His arms around us....and draw us ever close to Him.  This...this drawing close is what will bring the calm....the stilling of our souls! 

Be still my soul....Be still your soul....that's what many of us need today.  A stillness....a calmness....the kind that only Jesus can bring.  Go to Him and find that still today.

Be.Still.My.Soul

Matthew 11:28-29
28 Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.


"until we see Jesus....face to face"


No comments:

Post a Comment