Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Are you thirsty for the Lord...are you hungry for Him?  So many times we say we are...but do we really mean it?  Tonight...just tell Him you are desperate for HIM...only HIM!  If you will let Him know how much you need and want Him in your life He will be.  He wants to come and touch us.  He wants to be with us as much as we want Him to be.  He wants to fill us with His strength.  Just talk to Him now and tell Him...Lord I just need a touch from You right now!  I need to feel You right now beside me.  To just know that You Lord are with me.  Deliver me Lord from whatever is keeping me so tied up in knots and making it hard for me to come to You.  Please just help me to enter into Your presence because I need You in my life more than I need anything else.  More than I need literal food or water Lord...I.Need.You!  Please Lord...come and hold me tonight.  Wrap me in Your arms of love.  Let Your healing flow through my body and fill me with Your strength once again. You Lord are my strength...my deliverer...my healer...the One whom I place all my trust in.  Thank You Lord for never turning me away and thank You for hearing everything when I pray. You are awesome Lord.  Amen


"until we see JESUS...face to face"

1 comment:

  1. Amen, sometimes its just about being in His presence, just absorbing, just giving, just thanking.
    Great reminder Chelle
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete