Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Get Up and Keep Going

Sometimes....even when you don't think you can....you just have to pull yourself up....shake the dust off....and get back in the game.  The Lord will help you to do it if you ask Him.  I think one of the most important things to remember is....More of Him and less of me.  Gods got this....no matter how you or I feel! He loves us.  The Lord loves us....you and me.  He loves us and He's got us....everything that affects us....in His more than capable hands.  Really that's quite an awesome thing....the best thing ever in fact.  And if you know that....clear down to your soul....there is no better feeling! Tonight....I am thankful that He loves me....though I fail Him miserably daily....and that He's got me! There is nothing in life that is more important than Him.  Thank You Jesus for loving....and dying....for me!

Even though I believe all that I just wrote....it's still a process.  Problems of life don't just go away.  People in your life....well....they just don't change overnight.  And guess what....neither do we sometimes.  Most times to be exact.  But there is one thing for sure....the Lord will help us through these times if we ask Him.  Recently....I've been asking a lot....once I decided not to give up!  Over the last few weeks I have come to realize that I have a long way to go....a lot of growing to do....in my walk with the Lord.  I am nowhere near where I need to be....or where I want to be....when it comes to any and all things that have to do with HIM!  

I have heard many times that trials bring growth.  I am so praying that that is a true statement.  It seems that just when you think life is good....life happens to you.  The funny part of it is....most times I don't even know what starts the spiral out of the good place I'm in to the place I have found myself recently.  Yes....there are happenings in my life....as in all of our lives....that we don't like....but we have to accept.  It's just how it is.  So....

Through all that I'm saying this is not a....Oh woe is me post!  It's more of a challenge to myself.  A challenge to be more diligent in keeping myself where I need to be.  Watching for the things....the attitudes.....the people....the places....the things I neglect to do....watching for anything in my life that changes my relationship with the Lord!  Anything that hinders my growth and sets me in a backward spiral away from Him and all that is good....because I am really not a fan of any of that!  

At this point I'm not even sure where to go with this.  So I will just end it with....You have to think of things more like the Lord does....From Heavens Point Of View!

"until we see JESUS....face to face"

No comments:

Post a Comment