Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2015

More and More of Him

I was just listening to a great chorus and yes....it's an old one....

Reach out and touch the Lord as He goes by.
You'll find He's not to busy to hear your heart's cry.
He's passing by this moment your needs to supply.
Just reach out and touch the Lord as He goes by.

This weekend I was reminded that if we will just simply reach out to the Lord....He will always reach out to us.  What is so awesome about that is....He will touch us in ways we can't even begin to imagine or describe! 

For me, I long for more and more of God in anyway He wants to make Himself real to me!  More and more and more of Him....

More of You Lord that's what I long for
Please fill me up with more of You
Make my heart an open vessel
For You to cleanse and fill anew
More of You yes more of You Lord
You're who I live for everyday
Come and fill me to overflowing
With Your Spirit Lord I pray
More of You Lord You're who I long for
Everyday just more of You
Let Your fire burn within me
As You cleanse me through and through

Let the Lord transform you from the inside out.  He can....will....if you will ask Him too.

John 3:30 NIV
He must become greater,
I must become less.

"until we see JESUS....face to face"










No comments:

Post a Comment