Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Glory To GOD In The Highest

Luke 2:14

“Glory to God in the highest,
And on earth peace, goodwill toward men!”

Glory to GOD in the highest! Glory to GOD in the highest!! Glory to GOD in the highest!!!
 

When life happens. Sickness....loss....finances....whatever problem has hit your life....just say it again and again....Glory to GOD in the highest!  HE'S listening and HE is there.  Good times....bad times....HE loves us and HE cares.  JESUS was born....lives....died for us....and through it all....HE is with us.  Glory to GOD in the highest! 

I heard a preacher on TV this morning say how if we just continually praise the LORD when things aren't going well that everything will get better....in fact more than better!! Circumstances may not change but you will change because the LORD will touch you.  HE might not fix the problem in the way we want it fixed but we will be better.  He said a good thing to say is....Glory to GOD in the highest!  So today....

I'm going with that. It fits the season we are in and I am believing that the LORD is faithful and HE does inhabit the praises of HIS people....those of us who know HIM as our SAVIOR and call HIM LORD.  My study bible says: The MESSIAH'S coming brings glory to GOD in the heavens and peace to humans on earth.  I believe that today.  HE has been close to me through many things and given me peace when I didn't think it was even possible.  Though I admit at times I regress a little and think....or even say something negative like....what if things aren't better when I need them to be? In fact....I did say that just a bit ago to a friend and I wish I hadn't because I'm just giving satan a crack to get in.  I believe with everything in me that JESUS has got every problem I have and that HE will take care of me.  So today I say again....

"Glory to GOD in the highest!"

"until we see JESUS....face to face"


 


No comments:

Post a Comment