Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Going Sideways

When things in life seem to be going sideways and you don't have answers for all the turmoil you come up against...remind yourself of this...

Indeed and without a doubt...

The Lord is my Shepherd and He is in control of all things.  Nothing...no one...can fix things like He can.  When things get crazy I always tend to go back to the 23rd Psalm.  As I read it I realize...and have to believe that yes...above all else right now...He does restore...revive...refresh our souls.  The Lord is our solid Rock...our Shelter...our Deliverance in the time of all our needs.  We need to simply lift up our souls...our cares...our worries...our hurts...to Him and trust that He will see us through all of the mess of life.  We really do have to give it to Him...believe...and rest in these facts.

Psalm 23:1

The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want.
Psalm 23:3a
He restores my soul...

Psalm 25:1-2a
To You, O Lord, I lift up my soul,
O my God, in You I trust;...


"until we see JESUS...face to face"

No comments:

Post a Comment